JUVÉDERM™ Can Help You Smooth Away Smile Lines
A life full of smiling and laughter may make you feel young, but these expressions can also lead to signs of aging. Many of our patients express concern over moderate to deep folds around their mouth and nose, and feel that these traits age their appearance. JUVÉDERM™ treatments at our Fullerton office can safely and effectively smooth smile lines, marionette lines, and vertical lines along your lips. JUVÉDERM™ is a dermal filler that replaces hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally-occurring substance that absorbs moisture and keeps your face looking supple and healthy, but becomes depleted with age. Just one treatment session can help you achieve a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, so you can always smile with self-confidence. To learn more about JUVÉDERM™, contact us today and schedule an appointment with Dr. William Baugh.
FDA-approved JUVÉDERM™ treatment is a fast, simple solution for reversing the appearance of:
- Smile lines, also called parentheses or nasolabial folds, which stretch from the corners of your mouth to the outer, lower portion of your nose
- Marionette lines, the creases that run downward from the outer corners of your mouth toward your chin
- Vertical lines and smaller wrinkles that form along your lip line
During treatment, Dr. Baugh will gently inject very small amounts of JUVÉDERM™ into the treatment area with a fine needle. The smooth gel adds volume beneath your skin, filling the deflated, folded skin that caused a line or wrinkle. The result is a smoother, fuller facial contour that looks extremely natural.
As we age, sun exposure and other elements diminish your supply of HA, which can lead to wrinkles. JUVÉDERM™ replenishes your body’s lost source of moisture for a more youthful appearance, and offers a number of benefits to our patients:
- Non-surgical, outpatient procedure
- Results of a single treatment cam last up to one year
- Provides volume from the inside out
- JUVÉDERM™’s smooth consistency means comfort and natural-looking effects
- Improves skin's elasticity
- Includes lidocaine, a common anesthetic used to reduce discomfort at the injection site
- Synthetic, animal-free material which is safe for patients prone to allergies
Each JUVÉDERM™ treatment is personalized for enhanced results.
Candidacy and Treatment Options
If you are concerned with lines and wrinkles around your mouth and nose, you are most likely an excellent candidate for JUVÉDERM™. Because JUVÉDERM™ aids in restoring the volume beneath your skin in an instant with no recovery time, you can leave the office and go about your usual daily activities. Some slight swelling may occur, but it is typically mild. If you are looking for similar treatment that provides cheek augmentation and scar treatment while stimulating natural collagen production, you may want to consider Radiesse®.
Schedule a Consultation with Us Today
You deserve to look and feel your very best, and we can help you achieve the rejuvenated appearance you desire. To learn more about JUVÉDERM™ and find out whether it is right for you, contact us to schedule a visit with Dr. Baugh today.